Going for green cleaning products is not a must but it is a conscious and responsible cleaning step. It is a way of looking at things in a much bigger picture that shows consideration to others. To use it, is to help and protect yourself, others and the environment. Generally, natural cleaning products are of two advantages. First, it makes you save money and second' it helps you do the cleaning in a much safer way. These two benefits are making green cleaning products a much preferable cleaning choice over chemically enhanced cleaning solutions.
However, let not the eco-friendly property of natural cleaning products give you the impression that they are less effective cleaning solutions. Though they may be considered as a smoother way of tidying things up, these products' gentle characteristic applies only to the environment. When it comes to dirt, germs and stains, rest assured that they are as tough as chemical-based cleaning products. Nevertheless, proper cleaning attitude and practices can also contribute to the general results of green cleaning products. The combination of these two can create more effective and far rewarding cleaning effects. To make your cleaning more efficient with natural cleaning products, here are some tips that must go with it.
- Set a cleaning schedule Cleaning is not a one-step process. It doesn't take just sweeping to make your entire house shining clean. A day may not even be enough to get everything done. That is why it is important to schedule your cleaning. Knowing what chore you should do first will help you set what task to finish today and tomorrow and the next day and so on and so forth. This can help you develop a daily cleaning habit which is a big factor in maintaining cleanliness.
- Clean from top to bottom Following this pattern can save you from re-applying green cleaning products. If you start cleaning from top, take for example the ceiling, the dust and dirt that you can take from it will all fall to the floor. Now if you first cleaned your floor before the ceiling this will make you repeat your floor cleaning.
- Keep windows open Keeping the windows of your house open while cleaning provides proper insulation. It allows the continuous flow of clean air in and toxins out. - Gather all cleaning supplies and materials first Before you start cleaning, make sure that you have all your tools and materials needed within reach. It will save you from going back and forth to collect them every time they're needed. This cuts the time and energy required to finish cleaning.
- Provide doormats Everybody goes everywhere. And who knows what's there to stepped on? There could be anything and this anything can be a source of harmful micro-organisms. Placing doormats can at least minimize the germs that can be carried into your house which means lesser cleaning time and lesser health risk.
- Focus on your cleaning goal Focusing on your cleaning goal means not getting yourself distracted. Avoid lingering into an interesting piece you found while cleaning. For example, you stumbled into an old photograph which brings back memories or an unread book which you know be a great read. Put them aside and finish your cleaning first before you spend time enjoying them. -
See more at: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=320944&ca=Home+Management#sthash.vdeRTXZN.dpuf Published at: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=320944&ca=Home+Management